Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog 7

For our class interview, we had to interview a classmate about Valentine's Day. The person I interviewed was Ariana. Before the interview I developed my questions and prepared what I was going to say to develop enough data for my results.
After listening to the interview I noticed how awkward it was at first but it eventually eased up. We began to get comfortable with each other and the interview turned out well. I interviewed Ariana first and one major mistake that I did was that I forgot to ask her her name. I dove right into the questions. However, I did ask some personal questions to get to know her better.
The results of our interview showed that Ariana and I both had the same attitude towards Valentine's Day. We thought of it as just another day or a day remind our loves one how much we appreciate them.
I believe this experience has prepared me to conduct a successful interview. I know have a feel of what to expect and what I should and should not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment